25 Nov 2015

Life

1st is Syrians refugees that was killed during their escape. Seeing many young kids trying to flee to another country via the sea but they were drown, seeing their bodies found by the seaside. And now the 13 Nov'15, Paris Attack. What have this world turn into? Why people are killing innocent people? Even small kids.

Yesterday while I was on my facebook looking at the updates, I came across a video of a Syrian little girl whom was selling tissue on the street, but she freak out when she saw policeman. She keep begging for forgiveness and crying so hard. It totally breaks my heart, tears were flowing in my eyes. No kids are suppose to go through all these fear at such tender age.

On 14 Nov'15 morning, I checked on my facebook as per usual. I saw the news about Paris been attacked and 100+ innocent people were killed. After that, I saw people posting videos of a pregnant lady hanging outside her window just to keep herself safe and not get killed by IS people. There were people running for their lives, some even pulling the bodies of their loves ones on the street, crying for help.


Through all these news, it set me thinking 'Why in this world there are people killing innocent people? Why they want to make the people suffer?'


But I guess, everything happen for a reason. Through these, let me know that life is precious, life is unpredictable and life is to be treasure.


I pray that the victim's family will be able to overcome the lost of their love ones and be stronger. Because I believe that the victims won't want to see their love ones unable to pull themselves up.


May the souls rest in peace, May the souls be able to move on in the heaven.

No comments: